Look Book

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My apologies.

I've been awfully busy these past few days! Sorry for the lack of blog, twitter, & facebook posts!

I'll be working on some new vintage reconstructions this week, as well as VLT tee's - which i'll be giving away for FREE through contests on facebook & twitter.

I have been thinking a lot about creating a new VLT logo. I need something that really represents VLT and stands out. When I look at the VLT logo, I want to feel like I know it's Vi La Tage. I just got done reading this interesting article about logos from Entrepreneur.com

Link to Article: http://www.entrepreneur.com/marketing/marketingbasics/marketingmaterials/article71902.html

Thats all for tonight. Need to catch up on my sleep!

Heres a photography of my boyfriend and I in Orange County, CA.




No comments:

Post a Comment