Look Book

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

!!!!!

Hello!

I can not believe it has taken me this long to finally start a blog. I think after introducing myself you'll have a good idea why...

Today a young girl told me I was her inspiration. I walked away from the conversation feeling proud, honored, and a little shocked. 

I will be graduating college in May with a BA in Communication Studies and I have never been more excited! I work full time as a store manager and hiring manager for the retail company American Apparel and I absolutely love what I do! I also run my own online vintage clothing store on etsy called Vi La Tage or for short, VLT. I do freelance photography every now and previously worked as a photographer for the New York Jets which was a great experience!

I have very little free time but the free time that I do have I spend with my lovely boyfriend Michael. Taking 21 credits a semester while working full time for American Apparel and running my own online store has never been more.... exciting? I like to stay busy and I rarely sleep. If you open my wallet you'll find a ton of Dunkin Donuts gift cards. Keeping busy is my stress reliever! When I tell people about myself and what I do they think I'm crazy. But I guess some.... feel inspired and that makes me happy.

I decided to start this blog so I can entertain some people with my busy life. Yes, I will make time to actually post! 

I plan on blogging about things that interest me on a daily basis. For example, today I went thrift shopping and found this AMAZING pair of boots for $10.00 that are very similar to the Melissa Riding Boot by Frye. They are in amazing like-new condition but do need a cleaning! Here is a quick photo (i'll post a better one later) and if you're reading this, let me know what you think of them! I love feedback (especially about my products I have for sale!) I make a lot of purchases of items that are very similar to designer products but I also find a lot of vintage designer products too! Of course although I want to, I can't keep everything for myself so you can find some of these goodies at the VLT shop.
Melissa Riding Boot by Frye Vs. Thrift Store Riding Boot 
vs.






If you are interesting in viewing or learning more about my online store please visit the store @ Etsy.com/Shop/ViLaTage (Case Sensitive)

You can also visit the facebook page and like us! facebook.com/pages/Vi-La-Tage/155798057785614 or follow us on twitter at Twitter.com/ViLaTage


That is it for me for tonight!


Happy New Year!

Xoxo, Lauren Elizabeth Kelly


No comments:

Post a Comment